So without further ado…
11 Random Facts About Me.
4. My favourite scent is freshly cut grass
5. I hate coffee
6. Self confessed tea addict
7. Work in marketing
8. Live in a dream world
9. Love painting my nails pretty
10. I don’t have any pets
11. I still sleep with a teddy bear
11 Questions from Kelly
1. Where do you keep all of your unread books- together or scattered throughout your shelves?
I actually have them scattered through my shelves. I don’t have much room to store books at the moment so I stack them where I can. In an ideal world however I will have a TBR shelf!
2. Do your book selections vary by season?
Not really. I tend to read the same genre all year round.
3. What is your favorite foods?
Chilli Con Carne, Chocolate, Bananas and Marshmallows – but not all together, and not necessarily in that order!
4. Do you read the inside flaps that describe a book before or while reading it?
I will always give them a quick read when I purchase or borrow the book. They I have been known to sometimes read it again when I am part way through the book to see if it measures up!!
5. Any quirky reading habits?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
I would go to Canada. I have heard nothing but good things about it from friends, family and books. My favorite author Kelley Armstrong is also Canadian and I would love to meet her if the chance ever arose – I am also a bit apprehensive that it would turn into a situation like “The Fault in Our Stars” so maybe not….
7. When did your love of reading begin?
8. What are the best and worst books you have read lately?
Best: Dragon Riders of Pern books – I have fully fallen in love with the whole series.
Worst: A book I can’t even remeber the name by Cheri Schmidt – It was an awful Twilight rip off and I couldn’t get past the first chapter.
9. Do you have any hobbies outside of reading?
Cooking, walking, mountain biking & singing… badly!
10. Which do you prefer- the beginning or end of a story?
I love re-reading stories most because I pick up all the little clues that the beginning of books give to its outcome. There is something about this recognition that I adore. So the beginnings!
11. What is your fondest book memory?